Mielle Organics Launches New Mango & Tulsi Botanical Mix Assortment Completely at Ulta Magnificence
Meet the brand new botanical mix that nourishes hair and scalp again to well being and the first textured hair assortment that includes Tulsi
MERRILLVILLE, Ind, June 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Mielle Organics – the quickest rising Black-owned and women-led magnificence model – is now launching the first textured hair assortment that includes Tulsi for wavy, curly and coily hair. Completely at Ulta Magnificence, the brand new 6-piece Mango & Tulsi Botanical Mix Assortment ($14.99 every) is a nourishing, botanical assortment formulated with Mango and Tulsi to enhance each hair and scalp well being.
This completely paired assortment combines the queen of herbs, Tulsi, with the king of fruits, Mango, to create this nourishing botanical mix. Tulsi (additionally known as “holy basil”) is thought for its botanical leaves and is wealthy in vitamin C and zinc to take care of moisture within the scalp. Inside Ayurveda, it’s acknowledged for its vast spectrum of therapeutic properties. It helps enhance scalp well being and strengthen roots. Wealthy in antioxidant nutritional vitamins A & C, the botanical mangifera indica, generally referred to as Mango, restores and balances moisture in hair. Collectively, these important components deeply nourish to forestall breakage, moisturize dry hair and scalp, strengthen roots and clean a tough hair shaft.
“It’s certainly one of my best passions to seek out new components and develop problem-solving merchandise,” says founder and CEO Monique Rodriguez. “I’m proud to introduce the wonder trade’s first assortment for textured hair that includes the ingredient, Tulsi. Mielle Organics’ new Mango & Tulsi Botanical Mix Assortment goes to be a gamechanger to assist forestall harm to the hair and scalp.”
A standout of the gathering is the Mango & Tulsi Nourishing Prompt 3-IN-1 Serum. Nice for each pure curly and thermally clean types, it helps restore and strengthen broken hair and cut up ends, seal the cuticle for smoother, shinier-looking hair and replenish the scalp for improved roots and stronger-looking hair.
The road additionally features a Nourishing Shampoo, Nourishing Conditioner, Nourishing Depart-In Conditioner, Nourishing Whipping Crème and a Nourishing Styling Gel – all vegan and cruelty free.
Options & Advantages
● Nourishing Prompt 3-IN-1 Serum – Transforms, seals, and replenishes. Transforms, weakened, frizzy hair. Seals cuticles with vitamins for smoother, shinier hair. Replenishes scalp for improved roots and stronger trying hair.
● Nourishing Shampoo – Cleanses and moisturizes. Removes scalp impurities whereas moisturizing hair for softer smoother strands.
● Nourishing Conditioner – Protects hair. Helps strengthen and shield for stronger, shinier, and softer trying hair.
● Nourishing Depart-In Conditioner – Restores and protects. Restores moisture, whereas decreasing the looks of breakage and frizz. Scalp maintains important nourishment for roots.
● Nourishing Whipping Crème – Enhances curls and shine. Replenishes dry, limp strands with moisture to boost curl reminiscence for frizz-free, smoother curls with definition.
● Nourishing Styling Gel – Holds and defines. Delivers long-lasting versatile maintain, whereas defining curls with out flaking. Curls are smooth and glossy.
$14.99 every from
Mielle’s Mango & Tulsi assortment is launching solely at Ulta Magnificence and might be accessible on www.mielleorganics.com starting later in June.
About Mielle Organics
Based in 2014 by CEO Monique Rodriguez, Mielle Organics is the quickest rising Black-owned and women-led world magnificence model. With a heavy emphasis on incorporating more healthy components as its “root to outcomes,” Mielle’s assortment of magnificence merchandise is designed for all hair sorts. Immediately, Mielle is a worldwide and viral sensation, with orders in over 87 international locations around the globe. Their merchandise will be discovered in additional than 100,000 shops throughout the U.S. in retailers reminiscent of CVS, Ceremony Assist, Sally Magnificence, Goal, Ulta Magnificence, Walgreens, and Walmart.
Janice McCafferty, Jessica McCafferty
Janice McCafferty Communications
SOURCE Mielle Organics